Our mission is to empower people to function as facilitators in building powerful connections between people all over the world. We want to ensure all behaviors executed within Pluhg promote an atmosphere that is safe and attractive for a diverse community. To that end, we have created Community Guidelines that provides an outline of appropriate behavior when using Pluhg. The goal of the guidelines is to protect the Pluhg community.
Though we have put much thought into our Community Guidelines, they may not cover every potentially offensive and/or unsafe behavior. When in doubt, ask yourself if you would find your action offensive if it were done to you by another Pluhg user. If the answer is “Yes”, we recommend you do not execute that behavior.
Create Pluhg connections between people that you know and trust
- Do not post comments that are offensive or inappropriate for a divers community
- Follow the law
- Foster a safe community
- Respect all Pluhg community members
- Always protect account and personal information
- Do not accept Pluhg connections with other users that you are not comfortable with
- Pluhg may work with law enforcement when we believe there is a genuine risk of physical harm or direct threats to public safety
- Pluhg does not tolerate bullying or harassment. We will remove content that is reported and appears to purposefully target individuals with the intention of degrading or shaming them
You may find content you don’t like, but doesn’t violate the Community Guidelines. If that happens, you can Unwatch or Disconnect from that person who posted it. If there’s something you don’t like in a comment on one of your posts, you can delete that comment.
Thanks in advance for doing your part in keeping the Pluhg community safe.